Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holiday Haitus

Gosh! I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog or even read my favorite blogs. December was a crazy month for me, with the end of year office crazies, and my sister visiting for Christmas (yippee!), and the elusive offspring home for Christmas (double yippee!), and all the preparations and parties, and then suddenly the new year is on us, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of it all. There is so much I want to write about, but I will not do all of it. I'll get back into writing slowly. I want to read everyone else's blogs first.

I will say that I did indeed get my "pony"...the Kindle. And I have already downloaded so many books and finished reading a couple, too. My enthusiasm for the Kindle is responsible for at least two of my colleagues' getting it for Christmas, too! And they love it as well. All of us agree that it will not replace our physical books (who could ever give up paper books??), but it is a very nice little supplement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I managed to get my hands on a copy of that infernal Vampire book as some trash to read during breaks of studying and found myself finishing it. I'll discuss what I thought with you in person when I have the chance to actually have a real discussion. Suffice to say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but I still am a bit skeptical on others.

Love you, and I'll call soon, I promise!