Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Want To Be A Cool Septuagenarian

The other night I was listening to a local radio station that plays current music, and they played a phone conversation with their “favorite listener.” She was a 70-something. With her funny, raspy voice she said: “I went to the store to buy Linkin Park CD and the sales clerk asked me if I wanted the ‘clean version’ or the ‘dirty version.’ What’s that all about?” The announcer said the “dirty version” had bad language on it. Cool Septuagenarian says: “Oh, like I’ve never heard that before!” And everyone laughs. Announcer says: “Itunes often gives you the option to buy the dirty or clean version and I usually go for the clean version.” Cool Septuagenarian says: “Well, that’s what I did.”

I love this 70-something Linkin Park fan! What else does she like??? Cold Play? Goo Goo Dolls? Cake? I wanna be a Cool Septuagenarian!

But not yet.

No comments: