Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Very exciting

So I will be out of pocket for two weeks. We'll be having fun in very cool Scotland (low 50s, as compared to the 102 degrees we had here the other day). I am taking my watercolor paints and hope to get lots of little paintings of St Andrews and maybe Inverness. A friend who lives close to Inverness has asked us to take a train up to see her for a couple of days, and we are all looking forward to doing so. She's a polymer artist. A true artist.

Here it is, 11:30 p.m., and we have to be at the airport by noon tomorrow...neither of us has started packing yet. We have both been totally overwhelmed at work and at home. But, I think I can get started now. I made a list (as I always do) a couple of weeks ago and it's a good way to get started.

Maybe I can borrow EO's computer at some point and get my blog fix... if not, well, I'll catch up in two weeks.

1 comment:

A Girl From Texas said...

Have fun! I'll be thinking of you.

I think you get back the day before I leave on my cruise.