Sunday, September 14, 2008

Everyone in my Family is OK

I have heard from everyone except my mom and brother. But one of my sisters got a voice mail from my brother saying they were ok, but were having phone trouble. The sister and brother in law in Galveston had some water damage and debris, but things are looking up. Their power is back on, but the fresh water situation is not good. Fortunately, they prepared by putting aside a lot of potable water before hand. It turns out they are on higher ground than I realized before. My other sister and brother-in-law had tree damage, and their power went out, but they are ok, too. And my sister (Girl from Texas) is fine. Her house withstood the storm, and her power came back yesterday. She went through the storm alone.

Everyone in my family is ok.

No comments: