Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Karma?

Since writing that last woeful post, I got an e-mail from Karen. She says to let her know when the home visit is scheduled and that she will be making a decision "within the next couple of weeks." Yikes. That long. But then she wrote to say that Kira's name on her AKC certificate was the same as mine, and that Karen's middle name is also the same as mine. That must be a sign! How could it be anything but??? OK, so it may be a while before I write again. Otherwise, it will all be a rollercoaster of emotions slopped down on paper... er... electrons... whatever. I must step back and stop thinking about it.

3 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

It has to be a sign...

Timmy said...

I'll send good vibes your way.

SunWolf said...

Thank you! I am keeping the faith.